Tuesday, July 20, 2010

CSULB girls: Anytime

I love to take photos of beautiful young women. Something about capturing the excitement, anticipation, hopes and dreams of a gorgeous girl brings me a great deal of happiness. I had the honor and privilege of photographing four such young women a few months back. All four are recent graduates of Cal State Long Beach with plans of becoming teachers. I met them while studying abroad in Ireland and quickly bonded with these warm, generous girls.

We spent the day taking pictures around our alma mater and then later the beach. We laughed, shared our lives, and had a wonderful time. I absolutely love spending time with people who radiate goodness, and genuine kindness. Thank you ladies for letting me document a beautiful time in your lives. I can't wait to see all the amazing things you are going to accomplish!

I give you, Nicole, Jackie, Jenny and Kaitlin

IMG_6914

IMG_6772

IMG_6725

IMG_6706

IMG_7014

IMG_6683

IMG_7354

IMG_7359

IMG_7433

IMG_7457

IMG_7388

IMG_7372

2 comments:

Nicole Glenn said...

Beautiful work! It looks like you ladies had a wonderful, fun day!

Jenny Rife said...

Molly thanks again for such beautiful pictures!! You have an amazing talent!! XOXO

Blog Archive